1. The Efficacy of the Lipo Laser in Body Contouring and Fat Reduction*
Caruso-Davis M, Guillot T, Yu Y, Bissoon L, Greenway F Published in Obesity Journal 15:A99, 2007, 2007 Presented at NAASO Annual Scientific Meeting, New Orleans, LA. October 20-24, 2007.
2. The Greenway Study *
Efficacy of Low Level Laser Therapy for Body Contouring and Spot Fat Reduction Mary K. Caruso-Davis* ,Thomas S. Guillot** ,Vinod K. Podichetty† , Nazar Mashtalir***, Nikhil V. Dhurandhar***, Olga Dubuisson***, Ying Yu***, Frank L. Greenway***
3. Z fat liquefaction LLLT neira full article.pdf
4. American Academy of Anti.pdf
5. Excerpt from biochemical mechanism of low level laser therapy for the non.pdf
6. FDA STUDY FINDINGS.pdf
7. Jackson 3LT Non-Invasive Approach for Body Contouring Randomized Controlled Study LISM.pdf
*Click on either of the headings to see a PDF of the complete study.
The results in graph form of the double blind study
This was when the sessions were done twice per week over 4 weeks for 8 sessions.
They are now done 3 times per week for 3 weeks, and we are getting 20-25% better results (even though with one more session, it should only be 12% better)
The New Results You Can Expect
(3 times per week for 6 weeks sessions)
12.25 Inches in 18 visits – AVERAGE
with minimal lifestyle changes
12-18 inches in 18 visits – AVERAGE
with serious lifestyle changes
Record lost with least amount of sessions is 38 inches total, in 24 sessions – the most lost with many sessions is 48 inches.